Ervina
Finally, the date of when OSN was going to held was told. Me and some of my friends were shock, because it was told at 29th of April 2011 and the OSN was at today, 30th of April 2011. But well, buat aku sendiri sih tidak masalah, karena pada akhirnya aku tau aku nggak akan belajar..

Bahan bio yang PASTINYA dari kelas X, XI, dan XII itu bener-bener menyiksa. There's no waaaay I could memorized all of the biological things only in one day.. Last night, all that I do was watching TV and tweeting.. :))

ANNNDDD.. Hasilnya ya beginilah, soal OSN susaaaaaaaaaaaahh, banyak banget penerapan-penerapan yang harus kudu musti (#lebaayy) dimengerti teori awalnya, dan unpredictable bgt..

But still, thanks to my friends who have give me support and pray for me..

I don't think I'm going to pass the test, but God has His own way for me.. :))
0 Responses

Post a Comment